Saturday, July 2, 2011

Episode 91: Dear Mrs. Petrie, Your Husband Is In Jail

When she arrives to bail him out, Rob tells Laura the story of how he ended up in jail.

The episode features a long monologue by DVD, as Rob spends time in the house alone, talking to himself and making phone calls to friends.

The holding cell at the jail certainly reflects a different time, as all the detainees except Rob appear to be fifty-ish, fairly harmless-looking hobo types.

Quotes:
---
Rob: “I wonder if it’s bad to talk to yourself when you’re alone? A lot better than talking to yourself when you’re not alone.”
---
Rob: “Charlie? Hi, listen I want... would you like to do anything tonight, ya big...you would? Great, Charlie, would you like to go to a movie, go bowling... bowling it is! Great, hey listen I’ll pick you up, Charlie; you still live over on Roxman Drive? I’ll pick you up...what do you mean, you don’t live on Roxman Drive? You...is this Charlie Mandel? Oh, heck, no, I’m sorry, it seems I have a wrong number. Does this, uh, mean you won’t go out with me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment