Saturday, July 9, 2011

Episode 125: Br-rooom, Br-rooom

Rob buys a "Geronimo" motorcycle -- against Laura's wishes.

Rob's bike, which he called "Big Red", was a very small one -- not much bigger than a moped and light enough to be picked up easily by one person.

Money note: According to the menu board at the outdoor food counter where Rob stops for tea, customers can get a BBQ sandwich, fries, and a cold drink for $1 -- with change back.

Quotes:
---
Rob: “I hate tuna casserole!”
Laura: “A minute ago, you said you liked tuna casserole.”
Rob: “A minute ago, I had a motorcycle.”
---
Rob: “If it hadn’t been for Doris, I’d have been in jail.”
Laura: “Who’s Doris?”
Rob: “Doris is the girl I was with. She kept me out of trouble, honey.”
Laura: “You, uh, think so, huh?”

No comments:

Post a Comment